Lee, "A Comprehensive Parallel Study on the Board Level Reliability of SAC, SACX, and SCN Solders," Electronic Components and Technology Conference, May 2008.
What does BLR stand for?
BLR stands for Board Level Reliability (packaging)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLR
We have 54 other meanings of BLR in our Acronym Attic
- Below Layer Range
- Beyond Local Repair
- Big Lazy Robot (visual effects studio; Spain)
- Binary Language Representation
- Binary Logistic Regression
- Bintan Lagoon Resort (Indonesia)
- Black Labrador Retriever
- Block Length Register
- Block Level Retransmission
- Blue-Light Radiation
- Boîte Aux Lettres Rurale (Canada Post)
- Bottom Line Records (San Diego, CA)
- Boucle Locale Radio (French: Wireless Local Loop)
- Boundary Location Register
- Bourg-la-Reine (French: Town of the Queen; French village)
- Broad-Line Region
- Browning Lever Rifle (Lever Action Browning Rifles)
- Bulharská Lidová Republika (Czech: People's Republic of Bulgaria)
- Bureau of Labor Relations (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
L," Experimental studies of board level reliability of chip-scale package subjected to JEDEC drop test condition" Journal of Microelectronics reliability No.