DeFazio says, "Reducing the amount of marketable timber the agency is able to offer in fiscal year 2011 by 45 million board feet will cost 500 to 600 timber jobs.
What does FB stand for?
FB stands for Board Feet (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FB
We have 43 other meanings of FB in our Acronym Attic
- Forecast Analysis Zone (environmental studies)
- Foveal Avascular Zone (ophthalmology)
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- Furcadia Art Zone (online art archive)
- Foreign Animal and Zoonotic Disease Defense (College Station, TX)
- Fanconi Anemia Zinc Finger
- Führungskraft Auf Zeit Im Team (German)
- Force Structure, Address, and Zipcode Realignment System
- Forces Armées de la Zone Sud de l'Océan Indien (French: Armed Forces in the Southern Indian Ocean)
- Full Armor ZZ (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company produces more than 230 million board feet of hardwood lumber each year, with annual capacity of 95 million board feet of kiln-dried lumber.
Today, with 32 employees aboard - 26 hourly saw mill employees and six administration staff - they are producing 45,000 board feet on a one-shift basis.
1) According to one of several methods used in the industry to price timber, a log with a diameter of 18 inches and a length of 14 feet has 171 board feet and a value of $855.
7 billion board feet in 2009 - the lowest amount since the middle of the Great Depression, when loggers harvested 2.
The company produces more than 230 million board feet of hardwood lumber each year, with an annual capacity of 95 million board feet of kiln-dried Lumber.