Barry Kraynack is a board certified anesthesiologist who has more than 30 years as a preclinical and clinical researcher in translational medicine.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Board Certified Anesthesiologist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Control Agent (plants)
- Bird Clubs of America
- Bird Conservation Alliance
- Black Cherry Aphid
- Black Coaches and Administrators
- Black Coaches Association
- Black Coalition on AIDS, Inc.
- Black Contractors Association (various locations)
- Blair Christian Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Block Cipher Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a practicing board certified anesthesiologist.
asks prominent board certified anesthesiologist, Dr.
Prough, a board certified anesthesiologist, testified in support of Dr.
22) Despite these simpler operations on healthy patients, risks for adverse outcomes are increased when a board certified anesthesiologist is not a member of the hospital medical staff.