The study enrolled adult patients at three level 1 trauma centers who presented with mild or moderate blunt traumatic brain injury (TBI) and loss of consciousness or change in sensorium.
What does BTBI stand for?
BTBI stands for Blunt Traumatic Brain Injury
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- British Thai Boxing Council (UK)
- Bureau of Tuberculosis Control (various states)
- British Tenpin Bowling Coaching Association
- Baseline to Baseline Distance
- Beyond the Box Design (California)
- Business To Business Exchange
- Belgian Tenpin Bowling Federation
- Bent Tree Bible Fellowship (Carrollton, Texas)
- Big Texas Beer Fest (Dallas, TX)
- Bring Them Back Home (economic development task force; Kandiyohi, MN)
- Banbury Town Badminton League (UK)
- Beyond the Bottom Line
- Braille and Talking Book Library
- Building Tulsa, Building Lives (Oklahoma)
- Basic Training Bible Ministries (est. 1994)
- Between the Buried and Me (band)
- Bovine Renal Tubular Basement Membrane (biochemistry)
- Buku Tarif Bea Masuk Indonesia (Indonesia Customs Tariff Book)
- Beat the Box Office
- Bite The Big One
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schroeppel and his coinvestigators reviewed the trauma registry at an urban level 1 trauma center for blunt traumatic brain injury (TBI) from January 2005 to December 2007.