00 Hardcover Artech House mobile communications series TK1503 In this guide meant to be a companion to the specification, Gupta, a design manager who works at a multinational technology company and has worked on Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy, explains Bluetooth Low Energy to engineering students, software and hardware engineers, architects, and engineering and business managers new to the technology.
What does BLE stand for?
BLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy (wireless radio technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BLE
We have 56 other meanings of BLE in our Acronym Attic
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Bevel Large End (pipe design)
- Bilateral Lower Extremity
- Bilingual Education
- Binary Liquid Explosive
- Black Label Empire (independent record label)
- Black Level Expansion (electronic equipment)
- Block Linear Equalizer
- Bloggers Lorrains Engagés (French: Lorraine Committed Bloggers; Lorraine, France)
- Bloomsbury Learning Environment (Bloomsbury Colleges, London, UK virtual learning environment)
- Board of Legal Education (various locations)
- Bombardment-induced Light Emission
- Bottom Line Entry
- Branch If Less or Equal
- Brand Licensing Europe (trade show)
- Broadband Loop Emulation Service
- Broadleaf Evergreen
- Broker Listing Exchange (real estate)
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- Bulletin de Littérature Ecclésiastique (French: Bulletin of Ecclesiastical Literature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 LE functionality, and the company's unprecedented Wi- Fi/Bluetooth coexistence algorithm onto a single die to support high quality voice, data and video transmissions up to 433 Mbps, while enabling ultra low power Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity with health, fitness and other sensors.
0 standards and offers high-speed data transfer with Bluetooth low energy for PC products.
As the only supplier of solutions for both sides of Bluetooth low energy (single and dual mode) and ANT links, TI provides customers with fully tested, robust ecosystems for sensor applications and mobile handheld peripherals.
The report includes a thorough evaluation of emerging Wireless Sensor Network technologies and associated software including ZigBee, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wavenis, IEEE 802.
0 combines three specifications in one--Classic Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth low energy technology, and Bluetooth High Speed technology--all which can be combined or used separately in different devices according to their functionality.