00 Hardcover Artech House mobile communications series TK1503 In this guide meant to be a companion to the specification, Gupta, a design manager who works at a multinational technology company and has worked on Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy, explains Bluetooth Low Energy to engineering students, software and hardware engineers, architects, and engineering and business managers new to the technology.
What does BTLE stand for?
BTLE stands for Bluetooth Low Energy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTLE
We have 1 other meaning of BTLE in our Acronym Attic
- Bridges Tutorial and Learning Center (Philippines)
- Brighton Trades and Labour Club (UK)
- Business and Transactional Law Center (Washburn University; Topeka, KS)
- Butterworths' Trading Law Cases (law school resource)
- Buy-to-Let Concierge (UK)
- Strapless Bra with Attached Breasts
- Boot Time Loadable Driver
- Board of Trustees Land Database System (Florida)
- Basic Technology Literacy Exam
- Blended Teaching and Learning Environment
- Banque de Titres de Langue Française (French; Canada)
- Bring the Left Front (motorsports)
- Brothers Together Live Forever
- Baylor Tom Landry Fitness Center (Texas)
- Brentwood Town Ladies Football Club
- Badia-Tavas Law Group (Chicago, IL)
- Bateaux Traditionnels d'Entre Loire et Gironde (French boat enthusiast association)
- Birth Trauma Litigation Group (American Association for Justice)
- Broad-Tailed Hummingbird (bird species Selaphorus platycercus)
- British Turf and Landscape Irrigation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 standards and offers high-speed data transfer with Bluetooth low energy for PC products.
As the only supplier of solutions for both sides of Bluetooth low energy (single and dual mode) and ANT links, TI provides customers with fully tested, robust ecosystems for sensor applications and mobile handheld peripherals.
The report includes a thorough evaluation of emerging Wireless Sensor Network technologies and associated software including ZigBee, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wavenis, IEEE 802.
0 combines three specifications in one--Classic Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth low energy technology, and Bluetooth High Speed technology--all which can be combined or used separately in different devices according to their functionality.
At the Bluetooth low energy technology conference in Munich, Germany, Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE:TXN) has showcased the world's first coin cell demo for the new Bluetooth low energy open standard based on TI's upcoming CC2540 single-mode system-on-chip.