Robin Heydon has been appointed to be Chairman of the Bluetooth Architecture Review Board (BARB), a key position in driving the technological development of the Bluetooth standard.
What does BARB stand for?
BARB stands for Bluetooth Architecture Review Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BARB
We have 6 other meanings of BARB in our Acronym Attic
- British Automation and Robotics Association
- Brunei Adventure Recreation Association (Brunei)
- Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology (formerly Bureau of Ethnic Research)
- Business Advice for Rural Areas
- Belgian Association in Research Application on Conservation Agriculture (Belgium)
- Bay Area Rock Art Research Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Bachelor of Arabic
- Ballast Aerating Retrieval Boom (NASA)
- Beacon Aided Radar Bombing
- Biohazard Assessment Research Branch (US EPA)
- BMDO Acquisition Reporting Bulletin Board
- British Association Representing Breeders
- British Audience Research Bureau
- Broadcaster Audience Research Bureau
- Broadcasters' Audience Research Board (UK company)
- Broadened Arrangement of Resources from A Basic Accessory Relocation Application-Supply Issue and Recovery System
- Business Acquisition Reporting Bulletin Board
- Bureau of Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Development (Philippines)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Backside Antireflective Coating
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silicon Wave continues to be a company on the forefront of Bluetooth industry developments and we are proud that Terry has been selected to serve a second term on the Bluetooth Architecture Review Board," said David Lyon, CEO of Silicon Wave.
Currently, Silicon Wave is a member on both the Bluetooth Architecture Review Board (BARB) and Personal Area Network (PAN) Working Group.