The Power over Ethernet (PoE) midspan products (also known as power hubs) ensure continuous power to remotely connected IP telephones, wireless LANs, Bluetooth access points and IP-powered video surveillance and security systems, when used in conjunction with an MGE uninterruptible power supply.
What does BTAP stand for?
BTAP stands for Bluetooth Access Point (proximity marketing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTAP
We have 10 other meanings of BTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Bons du Trésor à Intérêts Annuels (French: Treasury Bill Annual Interest)
- Bons du Trésor À Taux fixe et À Intérêts Annuels (French bonds)
- Les Bons du Trésor à Taux Fixe et à Intérêt Annuel (French Government Notes)
- Biology Teachers Association of New Jersey
- Business Teachers Association of New York State
- Beer Tap Assurance Program
- Before the After Party (band)
- Beginning Teachers Assistance Program (education)
- Black Tie and Pie (PistonHeads gathering)
- Blood Tribe Agricultural Project
- Bond Trade Analysis Program
- Born to Act Players (theater company; Tarzana, CA)
- Bright Treasure Art Projects (UK)
- Brooklyn Theatre Arts Project, Inc.
- Bluetooth API
- Better Than A Poke In The Eye With A Sharp Stick
- Bikes, Trikes, and Quads (website)
- Blunt Thoracic Aortic Rupture
- Battleship Texas Amateur Radio Station
- Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bluetooth access point incorporates built-in intelligence for providing security, quick installation and configuration management.