John Beaver Band until 1977 when they divided into the Doig River and Blueberry River First Nations.
What does BRFN stand for?
BRFN stands for Blueberry River First Nations (Buick, British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRFN
We have 2 other meanings of BRFN in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Research Faculty and Facility
- Border Rivers Food and Fibre (Australia)
- Blue Ridge Fly Fisherman's Forum
- Behavior Risk Factor Surveillance System (US CDC)
- Black River Falls High School (Black River Falls, WI)
- Brewing Research Foundation International
- Budapesti Rendor-fokapitányság (Hungarian: Budapest Police Headquarters; Budapest, Hungary)
- Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd. (India)
- Brief Reasons for Living Inventory for Adolescents (Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology)
- Best Radio for Miles
- Fireman, Boilermaker Striker (USN rating)
- Binary Revolution Font (gaming fonts)
- Bull Run Family Practice (Manassas, VA)
- Boulder Rural Fire Protection District (Boulder, CO)
- Black River Falls Public Library (Wisconsin)
- Biochemical Relapse-Free Rate
- Boca Raton Fire-Rescue Services (Boca Raton, FL)
- Behavior Risk Factor Survey
- Big Red, the Flying Squirrel (BRFSStrategic)
- Biochemical Relapse Free Survival (cancer study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s Ministry of the Environment, Lands and Parks, and the Blueberry River First Nations, whose tribal members own hunting rights to the Pink Mountain Ranch and guiding area.