The new water testing lab set-up by CCOM and the Eastern Long Island Chapter joins 30 other labs operating under the auspices of the Surfrider Foundation's Blue Water Task Force program.
What does BWTF stand for?
BWTF stands for Blue Water Task Force (Surfrider Foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BWTF
- Basic World Tax Code
- Boiler Water Treatment Chemicals
- Brunswick World Team Challenge (est. 1992; bowling)
- Bird with the Crystal Plumage (movie)
- Blue-Winged Teal (bird species Anas discors)
- British Wool Textile Export Corporation
- Ballast Water Treatment Facility (shipping; Valdez Marine Terminal; Valdez, AK)
- Bank Wire Transfer of Funds
- Beast Wars Transformers
- Ben's World of Transformers (est. 1997)
- Buster Wants to Fish (fishing blog)
- Bank Wire Transfer of Funds Against Dividend Allocation Credit
- But What The Freak Do I Know? (polite form)
- Boogie with the Hook Inc. (entertainment production company; Stockton, CA)
- Budget Web Total Hosting
- But What the Hay
- But What The Hell Do I Know?
- Bell Wholesale Travel, Inc. (Northbrook, IL)
- Black Wolf the Insane (band)
- Bio Whitening Travelling Kit (cream; Shiseido Cosmetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Siuslaw Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation has added the area to the list to begin testing and monitoring through a related program it funds, the Blue Water Task Force.
Surfrider's six-person Blue Water Task Force testing arm, operating on a shoestring annual budget of $2,000, does not take water samples from there.
Blue Water Task Force, a water quality monitoring, education and