Minister of Northern Development and Mines, Michael Gravelle, was in Gore Bay in July to make the announcement Stewarding the initiative is the Blue Sky Economic Growth Corporation general manager, Susan Church, who will be working with engineering firm OmniGlobe Networks and numerous community and First Nation members to deliver broadband to 30 communities on the island.
What does BSEGC stand for?
BSEGC stands for Blue Sky Economic Growth Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology
- Baltics Small Equity Fund (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Black Sea Environmental Fund
- Bristol Sport Education Forum (UK)
- Bromine Science and Environmental Forum
- Big Screen Entertainment Group
- Big Stuff-Eating Grin (polite form)
- Bit Segment (assembly language directive)
- Broadband Services Expert Group (Australia)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
- Board of School Education Haryana (India)
- Bangladesh Society for the Enforcement of Human Rights (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Bahrain Stock Exchange Index
- Beam Steering Electrical Interface
- Berkeley Summer Engineering Institute (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Big Sur Environmental Institute (California)
- Bureau de la Sécurité des Équipements Industriels (French: Safety Office of Industrial Equipment)
- Board of Secondary Education, Karachi (Pakistan)
- Bartlett Scott Edgar Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blue Sky Economic Growth Corporation released a study in December identifying human resource gaps in the area's industries.