While the parkway is maintained by the National Park Service, the Radarsign purchase was made possible by the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports programs that enhance the visitor experience and have lasting value.
What does BLRI stand for?
BLRI stands for Blue Ridge Parkway (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BLRI
We have 2 other meanings of BLRI in our Acronym Attic
- Bell Labs Research China (research laboratory)
- British League of Racing Cyclists (est. 1941; UK)
- British Library Research and Development Department (UK)
- Bottom Line Real Estate
- Birmingham Land Rover Enthusiasts Club (UK)
- Broad-Line Radio Galaxy
- Buckhead Life Restaurant Group (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Basic Library Research Handbook (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute (est. 1984)
- Barrett-Lennard Relationship Inventory (psychology)
- Bogota Laser Refractive Institute (laser eye surgery; Bogota, Colombia)
- Buraku Liberation Research Institute (Japan)
- British Library Research and Innovation Centre (UK)
- Beyond Low Rate Initial Production
- Boundary Line Reuse Latency
- Band Limited Random Noise
- Bottom Line Radio Network (finance; Beaumont, TX)
- Biotin Ligase Recognition Peptide
- Blue Light-Responsive Promoter (biochemistry)
- Blue-Light-Regulated Promoter
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Carolina's Blue Ridge Parkway is canvassed with a mesmerizing palette of rouge an amber hues n Great Britain, the rustic jaunt across remote hills in the Scottish Borders is a modern voyage reminiscent of a majestic era.
Introducing the reader to an expertly informed and soundly informative text, A Nature Guide To Northwest North Carolina provides a descriptive summary of Grandfather Mountain, Pisgah National Forest, Roan Mountain, Linville Gorge Wilderness Area, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Mount Jefferson State Park, the New River, and many more interesting places.
It's a sunny Summer Saturday at Altapass Orchard just off the Blue Ridge Parkway in the High Country of Western North Carolina.
ASCE Names Blue Ridge Parkway as a National Historic Landmark The American Society of Civil Engineers named the Blue Ridge Parkway as a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark.
The Appalachian Trail and Blue Ridge Parkway wind along the ridgeline overlooking the parking garages and high-rises of downtown; a 10-minute drive in any direction leads to a hilly, rural patchwork of field, forest, and farmland.