Byline: JOSH MCLEAN DENNIS Potter''s BAFTA winning play Blue Remembered Hills is set against the backdrop of wartime in the idyllic Forest of Dean on a summer''s day in 1943.
What does BRH stand for?
BRH stands for Blue Remembered Hills (television play)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BRH
We have 33 other meanings of BRH in our Acronym Attic
- Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School (Rossendale, UK)
- Baton Rouge Geological Society
- Bernard Revel Graduate School (Yeshiva University; New York, NY)
- Best Regards
- Birmingham Reducing Gang Violence (UK)
- Banque de la République d'Haïti (French: Bank of the Republic of Haiti)
- Be Right Here
- Biohistory Research Hall (journal; Japan)
- Blood Red Halo (band)
- Boulogne Résidence Hôtel (French hotel)
- Bramer House
- Brise-Roche Hydraulique (French: Hydraulic Rock-Breaker)
- Brookhaven (Amtrak station code; Brookhaven, MS)
- Bundesrechnungshof (Germany: Federal Court of Audit)
- Bureau of Radiological Health
- Bureau of the Royal Household (Thailand)
- Bounded Relay Hop Mobile Data Gathering (computing)
- Baton Rouge Housing Authority (Louisiana)
- Bear River Heritage Area (US Idaho-Utah border)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That oft-quoted poem, with its blue remembered hills and yearning sense of loss, is perhaps his best-loved work.
Byline: BARBARA HODGSON NORTHERN Stage's new production of Dennis Potter classic Blue Remembered Hills takes willing audiences back to an golden time of childhood innocence.
I leave it to A E Houseman: Into my heart an air that kills From yon far country blows, What are those blue remembered hills What spires, what farms are those?
He wrote Chariots of Fire and Yanks, while his acting credits include Kes, Blue Remembered Hills and Straw Dogs.
Blue Remembered Hills remains one of Potter's best known plays, and the one most often produced on the stage - even though it was originally written for television.
15 What links Dennis Potter's Blue Remembered Hills and The Flint Street Nativity?
Curtain up ALLERTON Players present Blue Remembered Hills by Dennis Potter at Hambleton Forum tonight and tomorrow at 7.