The Hype Clubhouse will unite the 10 Dubai clubs (come on, you know they are all friends): Superheroes, Deep Crates Cartel, Blue Marlin Ibiza UAE, Audio Tonic, Analog Room, Plus Minus, Aurora, Catch and GlobalFunk vs Bassworx.
What does BUM stand for?
BUM stands for Blue Marlin (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BUM
We have 20 other meanings of BUM in our Acronym Attic
- Berkeley Urdu Language Program in Pakistan
- Boston University Law Review
- Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners (law firm; Moldova)
- Bullous-Ulcerative Lichen Ruber Planus (dermatosis)
- Birmingham University Labour Students (UK)
- Buller's Shearwater (bird species)
- Billar Ultra Lite Virtual Augmentat
- Bargaining Unit Member
- Baseline Update Memorandum (configuration management)
- Bi Unité Montréal (French; Canadian bisexual association)
- Boot-Up Manager (software)
- Build-Up Multilayer (circuit packaging technology)
- Business Unit Manager
- Business Update Meeting (Intel)
- Butt-Ugly Martians (TV program)
- Bounce Up My Ass (military slang)
- Bloomsburg University Manga and Anime Club (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova Anti-Drug Programme
- Bar Underground Music Bunker (venue; the Netherlands)
- Backup Master Control Station (GPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sailfish, obviously, are a possibility, but we're also getting signals from fishing reports and stock assessments that blue marlin numbers are on the rise.
th] annual Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic, presented by Mojo Sportswear Company and Orca Coolers, is scheduled to take place June 18-22 at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, located in Florida's scenic Panhandle region.
com)-- Team "Double Dog" recorded a new Bahamian record when they reeled in a Blue Marlin weighing 1,119 pounds (507 kg).
Abstract--We evaluated the conservation benefits of the use of circle hooks compared with standard J hooks in the recreational fishery for Atlantic istiophorid billfishes, noting hooking location and the presence of trauma (bleeding) for 123 blue marlin (Makaira nigricans), 272 white marlin (Kajikia albida), and 132 sailfish (Istiophorus platypterus) caught on natural baits rigged with one of the two hook types.
In returning Tango to its core audience, Blue Marlin was conscious it had to be careful not to alienate parents.
MANAMA: Asry has completed work on Blue Marlin, a 76,410-tonne semi-submersible open-deck heavy transport carrier belonging to Dockwise Shipping.
Bahrain-based Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard (Asry) has completed work on Blue Marlin, a 76,410-tonne semi-submersible open-deck heavy transport carrier belonging to Dockwise Shipping.