The shrubs and young trees of the understory and midstory are preferred by various flycatchers, white-eyed and blue-headed vireos, house wrens, hooded warblers, blue grosbeaks, indigo buntings and more.
What does BLGR stand for?
BLGR stands for Blue Grosbeak (bird species, Pheucticus melanocephalus)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLGR
- Bureau Local de Gestion (French: Local Management Office)
- Black and Latino Greek Council (West Chester University; West Chester, PA)
- Bolton Lads & Girls Club (UK)
- British Library General Catalogue
- Black Liquor Gasification Combined Cycle
- Bureau of Local Government Finance (Philippines)
- Belgian Lesbian and Gay Pride
- Bridge Lane Group Practice (medical practice; UK)
- Brisbane Lesbian and Gay Pride Choir (Australia)
- Boon Lay Garden Primary School (Singapore)
- Bridged Loop-Gap Resonator (cardiology)
- Bell Labs Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Bi Lesbian Gay Trans Alliance (University of Tulsa, OK)
- Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered Supporters Alliance
- Baboon Luteinizing Hormone
- Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton (locomotive manufacturer)
- Beauty Lounge Hammam (France)
- Beer League Hockey
- Bellingham, Washington (border patrol station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upward trends have been recorded for the western kingbird, blue grosbeak, and cliff swallow, among others.