The Blue Force Tracking Aviation (BFT--AVN) Tactical Operations Center Kit AN/GYK-65 has finished its transition to organic support.
What does BLUEFOR stand for?
BLUEFOR stands for Blue Force (representing US Forces)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Be Loyal Until Death (gaming clan)
- Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics
- Best Lavazza Ultimate Espresso (espresso machine)
- Best Linear Unbiased Estimator
- Bluestone National Scenic River (US National Park Service)
- Bluethroat (bird species)
- Bruford Levin Upper Extremities (band)
- Navy Appropriation (CNO-Sponsored)
- ATCCS Architecture Diagrams and Spreadsheets
- Bovine Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Bay Logistik, Umwelt und Entsorgungs Systeme (German: Bay Logistics, Environmental and Disposal Systems; Germany)
- Better Logic Using Expert Software (Salvatore T. March publication)
- Boeing Look Up Everything System
- Basic Low Earth Orbit Unsw Experimental Satellite
- Blue Light Using FAD (Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide)
- Bottom Line Up Front
- Breeches and Leather Uniform Fanclub
- Blue Forces
- Bangalore Linux User Group (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The 1W102-7 P8 connector for the Blue Force Tracker (BFT) system is mounted to the turret roof next to the gunner's dome light.
ces on Hall Street in Birmingham and Kingsbury Road in Erdington, has stepped in to help British Service personnel hit by the Blue Force collapses.
Byline: NICK PISA SHAMED motor racing director Flavio Briatore's pounds 15million yacht Blue Force was held by cops in a fraud probe yesterday.
The fighter is regularly being employed by the Blue force to engage Redland surface mock targets with high degree of accuracy, Spokesman PAF said in a statement issued here on Monday.
New features include a Blue Force Tracker that improves recognition of targets and players' "battlefield awareness.
The stewards took action after Blue Force One, ridden by Stephane Richardot, was hampered and unseated his rider in the closing stages of the last race of the day by the Mendizabal-ridden Deizia.