seeking department approval for their proposed acquisition of Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
What does BCNP stand for?
BCNP stands for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCNP
We have 5 other meanings of BCNP in our Acronym Attic
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental (Philippines)
- Baycrest North (California)
- Black Cat Number One
- Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen
- Box Closed, No Order (USPS)
- British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy (UK)
- Bacalar Chico National Park
- Bear Canyon Neighborhood Plan
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Blocchi Continui dei Nervi Periferici
- Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist
- British Columbia Neuropsychiatric Program
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Buehman Canyon Natural Preserve
- British Columbia Non-Profit Housing Association
- Blood, Cypher 'N Ryme (hip hop group)
- Board for Correction of Naval Records
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area (Wyoming)
- British Columbia Nautical Residents Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Northern Real Estate Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has announced plans to merge with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania and become one health insurer.
Recent wins with BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama as well as expansions within ongoing engagements with BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, and Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania validate the direction of the Dynamics CRM Platform along with the vertical expertise of Customer Effective professional services.
18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The boards of directors of Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA) and Highmark Inc.
Diversified Information Technologies today announced a three-year agreement with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA) to help the insurer streamline its group enrollment processes.
which seeks department approval for the merger of Highmark and Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
BOSTON -- PARTNERS+simons today announced that it has been selected as the Agency of Record for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA).
Jeffery Kile, a practicing pediatrician from Kingston and Associate Medical Director for Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania.