Before becoming CEO of QualChoice in 2001, Browning was a top executive with several health insurance companies, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas.
What does BCBSTX stand for?
BCBSTX stands for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Boston Christian Bible Study Resources
- BlueCross BlueShield of the Rochester Area
- British Columbia Blind Sports and Recreation Association
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Bergen County Board of Social Services (Rochelle Park, NJ)
- Burlington County Board of Social Services (New Jersey)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN)
- Brigade Command and Battle Staff Training program
- Brigade Command Battle Staff Training (program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Barcelona Cognition, Brain and Technology (Barcelona, Spain)
- Board Certified in Bereavement Trauma
- Brief Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Buy Cheap, Buy Twice
- Business College of Beijing Union University
- Blazers Community Builders Youth Corps (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why Owen selected Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas and has stuck with it for six years.