And keep in mind that that $37 million is the money raised by selling the cars--it's a fraction of the amount taken in tax deductions by those who were able to deduct the full Blue Book value of their cars.
What does BBV stand for?
BBV stands for Blue Book Value (car value)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBV
We have 47 other meanings of BBV in our Acronym Attic
- Bayrische Biologische Versuchsanstalt
- Beehive Bespoke Vintage (clothing)
- Beroepsorganisatie Banken Verzekeringen (Dutch)
- Bethel Bible Village (Hixson, TN)
- Bill & Ben Video (Doctor Who)
- Black Box Voting (unsecure voting machines)
- Blockbuster Video (store)
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa (gaming)
- Blood-borne Virus
- Blower Bypass Valve
- Body by Victoria (Victoria's Secret)
- Brags Beats and Variance (2+2 poker community)
- Brake Booster Vacuum (automotive)
- Bündner Bauernverband (German)
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (First Bank of Spain)
- Buzzards Bay Village Association (Massachusetts)
- Belgische Beroepsvereniging voor Arbeidsgeneesheren (Dutch: Belgian Professional Association of Occupational Physicians; Belgium)
- Big Bear Valley Astronomical Society (California)
- Baký Banklararasý Valyuta Birjasý (Azerbaijan: Baku Interbank Money Market)
- Bedrijfs Belangen Vereniging Breskens (Dutch: Business Interests Association Breskens; Breskens, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The compensation included free use of a rental car for 30 days, American Blue Book value reimbursement for damaged vehicles, and the free shipment of a second vehicle from the United States.