Two-year-old Karen, who had blue baby syndrome, had just survived major surgery to repair her heart.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Blue Baby Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Big Bird Systems (satellite technology)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds (medical)
- Bina Bangsa School (Indonesia)
- Biological Biomedical Sciences (various organizations)
- BIOS Boot Specification
- Bison Business Supplies (Great Meadows, NJ)
- Black Box Studios
- Black Business Space (Deland, FL)
- Blackwell Book Services (UK)
- Blog Business Summit
- Blue Business Solutions (France)
- Board of Behavioral Sciences (California)
- Board of Building Standards (Ohio)
- Body Bearer School (US Marine Corps)
- Body Building Supplement (drugs)
- Boom Boom Satellites (band)
- Bordeaux Bureaux Services (French: Bordeaux Office Services; Bordeaux, France)
- Botswana Building Society
- Box Bark Strips
- Branch and Bound Search (computer algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, Palestinian baby Seraj Abujaraad, who suffered from blue baby syndrome, had also flown out to Turkey after a similar emergency medical evacuation with the co-operation of the Egyptian Government.
John Bowman -- the Winnipeg Rh Institute was formed in 1969 to manufacture and distribute WinRho, used to prevent hemolytic disease -- Blue Baby syndrome -- in newborns.