The team found that another fish, the blue antimora, which is a type of cod gathered from 8,200 feet deep near Ireland, has rigid inner ears.
What does ANT stand for?
ANT stands for Blue Antimora
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANT
We have 109 other meanings of ANT in our Acronym Attic
- Antrim (county of Ulster)
- Applied New Technologies (Germany)
- Assistencia Nacional aos Tuberculosos (Portuguese Anti-Tuberculosis Group)
- Association of Nail Technicians (UK)
- Associazione Nazionale Tumori (Italy: National Cancer Association)
- Automatic Negative Thought
- AutoNetworks Technologies, Ltd. (Japan)
- Autonomous Negotiating Team
- Autoritatea Nationala pentru Turism (Romania)
- Netherlands Antilles (ISO Country code)
- Antenna Pointing
- Antenna Subsystem
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-1 (protein)
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocator-2 (protein)
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 3
- All Nippon Travel Agents Association (Japan)
- American National Theatre and Academy