The soils were varied and poor in some areas with anywhere from four to 50 blows per foot.
What does BPF stand for?
BPF stands for Blows Per Foot (geology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPF
We have 98 other meanings of BPF in our Acronym Attic
- Bat Performance Factor
- Belgische Petroleum Federatie (Belgian Petroleum Federation)
- Berkeley Packet Filter
- Beryllium Propellant Facility
- Best Practice Framework (measurement tool)
- Best Practice Funding (Google)
- Bilan Pédagogique et Financier (French: Pedagogical and Financial Balance)
- Biologie et Pathogénicité Fongiques (French: Fungal Biology and Pathogenicity)
- Bioprocess Pilot Facility (Biotech Campus Delft; Delft, Netherlands)
- Blade Passing Frequency
- Blueprint File
- Bon pour Francs (French: Good for Franks)
- Bonnes Pratiques de Fabrication (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Bottom Pressure Fluctuation
- Bourgogne Produits Frais (French: Burgundy Fresh Products; Burgundy, France)
- Brain Preservation Foundation (cryonics group)
- Branche de Prévoyance Familiale (French: Family Welfare Branch)
- Brevet des Provinces Françaises (French cycling certification)
- British Pacific Fleet
- British Philatelic Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
By using the BJ S-200 Hydrohammer, a state-of-the-art hydraulic pile-driving system with a capacity of 147,500 ft/lbs, the system achieved a maximum of 479 blows per foot at 147 kips.