Bloom Syndrome Bloom Syndrome hinders normal growth.
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Bloom Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Biotic Ligand Model (metal toxicity predictive tool)
- Black Latino Male
- Black Lives Matter
- Black Mage (Final Fantasy; gaming)
- Black Marlin
- Black-Line Master (classrooms)
- Blended Learning Model (education strategy)
- Block Learn Multiplier
- BloodMage (gaming)
- Bonniers Litterära Magasin
- Border Liaison Mechanism (US government)
- Bormla (postal locality, Malta)
- Bottom Line Management (various locations)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorology
- Boundary-Layer Model
- Brand Lifecycle Management (various industries)
- Broadloom Metre (carpeting)
- Brookline Liquor Mart (Brookline, MA)
- Bureau of Land Management (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, a number of inherited conditions, for example Down syndrome, Fanconi anemia, Bloom syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, dyskeratosis congenita, Werner syndrome, Shwachman syndrome, Blackfan-Diamond syndrome, and Klinefelter syndrome, carry an increased risk of AML [5,6].