What does BS1 stand for?
BS1 stands for Bloodstream-Specific 1 (genes)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS1
- Bit Selection-Location Address
- Base Station to Mobile Station Link
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Security and Management (various schools)
- Base Station to Remote Station Link
- Bryan Standard Strain of Rous Sarcoma Virus
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Bone Surface to Bone Volume
- Battlefield Surveillance/Moving Target Acquisition Radar
- Biological Sequence/Structure Computational Facility
- Bone Surface per Total Volume