This course also complies with the initial and annual training requirements of OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bird Population Studies
- Birla Public School (India)
- Bits Per Second
- Bits Per Symbol (information theory)
- Blackberry Professional Server
- Blackfriars Priory School (AU)
- Blackheath Poetry Society
- Blade Position Synchronization (military aviation; helicopters)
- Bleed to Pressure System
- Blind Phase Synchronization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visit the Safe Needles Save Lives page on ANA's website for a Safe Needles toolkit and other resources on the needlestick law and OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens standard, including a video message from ANA President Karen A.
Failing to comply with regulations addressing this disease - such as OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standards and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - can cost companies thousands of dollars in fines.
On March 6, 1992, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) bloodborne pathogens standard (29 CFR 1910.
These courses provide training as required by OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.