Reports of paediatric HIV cases with BGC and encephalopathy have suggested that the BGC is the end-stage phenomenon of a type of vasculopathy associated with blood-brain barrier disruption.
What does BBBD stand for?
BBBD stands for Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBBD
We have 2 other meanings of BBBD in our Acronym Attic
- Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (pinball)
- Baud Bandit Bulletin Board System
- Bible Believing Baptist Church (Gray, ME)
- Brass Band of Battle Creek (Battle Creek, MI)
- British Board of Boxing Control
- British Boxing Board of Control (est. 1929; UK)
- Broad Bioimage Benchmark Collection (collection of microscopy image sets for testing image analysis algorithms)
- Bromley by Bow Centre (pioneering regeneration project in the East End of London)
- British Belgian Blue Cattle Society
- Better Business Bureau of Delaware (New Castle, DE)
- Boeing Big Band Dance Club - Everett
- Best Boss Beating Ever (gaming)
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Biotechnology, Biochemical and Biomass Engineering Program (research grant; National Science Foundation)
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (South Africa)
- Better Business Bureau Educational Foundation
- Bahrain British Business Forum (Manama, Bahrain)
- Better Beginnings, Better Futures
- British Boys for British Farms (UK)
- Bromley by Bow Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase attenuates blood-brain barrier disruption during experimental meningitis.