ONE in every 4,000 Irish people could have CJD from eating British beef, the medical director of the Blood Transfusion Services Board has warned.
What does BTSB stand for?
BTSB stands for Blood Transfusion Services Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTSB
We have 3 other meanings of BTSB in our Acronym Attic
- Backpacker Tourism South Africa
- Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment
- Behind the Scenes Adventures (tour operator)
- Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment
- Bonus to Selling Agent
- Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Agricole (French agricultural certification)
- Business Technical Service Assurance (Sprint)
- Seaman Apprentice, Boiler Technician Striker (USN Rating)
- Baton Twirling Sport Association of Ireland
- Bila Tserkva State Agrarian University (Kiev region, Ukraine)
- Bound to Stay Bound Books, Inc. (Jacksonville, IL)
- Back to Sleep Campaign (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Behind the Scenes Contact (gaming)
- Behind the Steel Curtain (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Biroja Tehnikas Servisa Centrs (Latvian: Office Technical Service Center)
- Bon Temps Social Club (French: Good Times Social Club; San Diego, CA)
- British Two Stroke Club (motorcycles)
- Broadcast Television Systems Committee
- Business Transaction Surveillance Center
- Bulk Tank Somatic Cell Counts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cork Blood Transfusion Services Board intends to use bones from dead people for the first time at its frozen bone bank.
He and his wife Ann walked out of work with the Blood Transfusion Services Board when they checked their lotto ticket in the staff canteen and found that they were millionaires.