Corlin cited a study that has been approved in Australia for the next five years to evaluate cord blood stem cell transplantation in children aged one to 12, who are affected by diabetes.
What does BSCT stand for?
BSCT stands for Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSCT
We have 8 other meanings of BSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering
- Bi-State Celiac Support Group
- Big Sky Carbon Sequestration Partnership (Montana State University)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Software Systems (degree; University of Washington Bothell)
- Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies (Israel)
- Business Sales Channel Support System
- Basic Skills Competency Test (evaluation)
- Bay State Cable Ties LLC
- Behavioral Science Consultation Team
- Behavioral Self-Control Training
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh (recipes)
- Brain Stem Conduction Time (hearing)
- British Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association (UK)
- Big Sandy Community Technical College (Kentucky)
- Brent Sickle Cell and Thalassaemia Centre (UK)
- Bell System Center for Technical Education
- Babbitt Steelworkers Credit Union (est. 1960; Babbitt, MN)
- Base Station Client Utility (software)
- Brake Steering and Control Unit
- Broward Schools Credit Union (now Bright Star Credit Union; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood stem cell transplantation has been changed by the wonderful success of imatinib mesylate, delaying or removing the need for transplantation in patients with CML, one of the formerly common indications for bone marrow transplants.
Peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in the treatment of progressive multiple sclerosis: First results of a pilot study.
Multiple myeloma had been diagnosed in 1997, and the patient had been treated with multiple cycles of antiproliferative chemotherapy and had received autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation.
The Health Resources and Services Administration's (HRSA) Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ACBSCT) will hold a one-day meeting on Monday, November 15th.