The program's policies, overseas operations, and research and development activities are managed by the ASBP office (ASBPO) while collection, processing, shipping, and transfusion activities are under the direction of each service's blood program office (SBPO).
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Blood Program Office (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Postflight Operations
- Basic Protection Officer (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- Beer Pong One (party game website)
- Benefit Plans Office (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Benevolent & Protective Order (of Elks of the USA)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Best Possible Outcome
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Bundesparteiobmann (German; Austria, Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood Management The Joint Blood Program Office (JBPO) and the BSU used disposition and transfusion reports to track the inventory of blood products.
Webster has served as a medical platoon leader, a medical company commander, a lab manager, a commander-blood detachment, a director-blood donor center and a deputy director-Armed Services blood program office.