If successful it will be developed nationally to fully evaluate the effects of ultra-early blood pressure lowering treatment.
What does BPLT stand for?
BPLT stands for Blood Pressure Lowering Treatment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPLT
- Boreal Polar Province (Oceanographic Region Belonging to the Atlantic Polar Biome)
- Born Poor Live Rich
- Butterworths Pension Law Reports
- Block Padding Least-Recently Used (computing)
- Bedford Public Library System (Bedford, VA)
- British Politics and Legislative Studies
- Brownsville Public Library System (Brownsville, TX)
- Bureau of Private Land Services (Department of Environmental Conservation; New York)
- Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County (Fremont, OH)
- Binomial Probabilistic Location Set Covering Problem
- Baker Plug (petroleum industry)
- Barramundi Picorna-Like Virus
- Bipropellant Latch Valve Driver
- Buckshot Pyrite Leader Zone (gold mining)
- Background Processing Management
- Balance of Payments Manual
- Banca Popolare di Milano (Italian bank)
- Bank Pertanian Malaysia
- Barrels Per Minute (flow rate of Oil producing wells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was conducted by the Blood Pressure Lowering Treatment Trialists' Collaboration and results were published in The Lancet in 2003.