And blood pressure levels also hit danger levels, a medical study warns.
What does BPL stand for?
BPL stands for Blood Pressure Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPL
We have 551 other meanings of BPL in our Acronym Attic
- Berkeley Packet Library
- Berkeley Public Library (California)
- Bethpage Public Library (New York)
- Bharat Products Limited (India)
- Big Picture Lies (Sunk Loto album)
- Billerica Public Library (Billerica, MA)
- Bipolar Length (kidneys)
- Blokfluitensemble Praetorius Leiden (Dutch: Dutch Recorder Orchestra Praetorius; Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Blood Program Letter
- Bloomingdale Public Library (Bloomingdale, IL)
- Bloomsburg Public Library
- Board Policy Letter (scientology)
- Bone Phosphate of Lime (Tricalcium Phosphate)
- Bonnes Pratiques de Laboratoire (French: Good Laboratory Practices)
- Boston Public Library
- Bottom Picture Line
- Branch If Plus
- Brass Pounders League (Morse code radio operators)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood pressure levels in children vary by age, height and weight, so talk to your health care professional about what your child's should be.
Systolic blood pressure levels rose initially in those previously randomized to tight blood pressure control.
After six weeks, blood pressure levels among these volunteers dropped from a starting average of 157/96 mellimeters of mercury (mm Hg) to just 127/77 mm Hg.