StemCyte was one of the original cord blood banks to be contracted by the US Government to help build the National Cord Blood Inventory.
What does BLDINV stand for?
BLDINV stands for Blood Inventory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Blood Estimate (requirements for blood, by type and quantity)
- Blood Expired
- Bandon Library Development Foundation (Bandon, OR)
- Best Linear Discriminant Function
- Bruce Lea Dance Factory (Fort Worth, TX)
- Burrascano Legal Defense Fund (Kinderhook, NY)
- Bus Load Distribution Factors (power systems)
- Buscando Lágrimas de Fénix (Spanish: Looking for Phoenix Tears)
- Basic Law Drafting History Online (Hong Kong)
- Build Issuance
- Bent-Legged Deadlift (weightlifting)
- Build Library Directory List
- Battalion Level Differential Model
- Black Lives Don't Matter
- Business Logical Data Model
- Beter Laat Dan Nooit (Dutch: Better Late Than Never; television program; The Netherlands)
- Burton Latimer Day Nursery (UK)
- Babine Lake Development Project (est. 1965; Canada)
- Ballard Power Systems (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A consignment arrangement with the supplier had provided no financial incentive to manage blood inventory effectively.
Bill Young Cell Transplantation and National Cord Blood Inventory (NCBI) programs through Fiscal Year 2015.