Additional Information on Noninvasive Blood Glucose Monitors
What does BGM stand for?
BGM stands for Blood Glucose Monitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BGM
We have 73 other meanings of BGM in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Generator Matrix
- Basis Generator Method
- Battle Group Manager
- Bayesian Graphical Model
- Bébés Génétiquement Modifiés (French: Genetically Modified Babies)
- Bell Globemedia Inc.
- Below Gross Margin
- Betriebliches Gesundheits Management (German: Corporate Health Management)
- Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City, NY, USA - Edwin Alink Field (Airport Code)
- Blood Glucose Measurement
- Blue Man Group (band)
- Bluesafe Guest Manager (computer networking company; France)
- Boarding Music
- Boddington Gold Mine (Western Australia)
- Bouguer Gravity Map (geological survey)
- Bounded Greedy Match (algorithms)
- Brace, Gatarek and Musiela (mathematical model)
- British Golf Museum (UK)
- Brooklyn, Guernsey and Malcom (school district; Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a public meeting convened by the Diabetes Technology Society on May 21, 2013, in Arlington, Virginia, leading academic clinicians, clinical chemists, medical device experts, patient advocates and FDA representatives reviewed a growing body of peer-reviewed research demonstrating that the performance of some blood glucose monitors on the market may not be meeting accuracy standards.
Abbott Unveils Precision Xtra Blood Glucose Monitor 53
CheckMate Plus goes further than any other blood glucose monitor in making self glucose testing easy and accurate.