Placing a topically applied, electrical stimulus in the lower leg to mimic the blood flow rates of walking is game-changing.
What does BFR stand for?
BFR stands for Blood Flow Rate (dialysis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BFR
We have 72 other meanings of BFR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Freakin Rocket (amateur rocketry)
- Big Freakin' Radio (polite form)
- Big Freakin' Rock
- Big Freakin' Router (polite form)
- Big Freaking Revolver
- Bigger, Faster Routers (intranet)
- Biggest Finest Revolver (polite form)
- Binary File Replacement (command line program for MS Windows)
- Black Flag Racing (motorbike race team)
- Blast and Fragment Resistant
- Blue Force Reporting
- Body Fat Ratio (health statistic)
- Bona Fide Request
- Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas (Brazilian soccer club)
- Brain Forest Rytual (band; est. 1992)
- Bridged Frequency Ringing
- Brominated Flame Retardant
- Bundesinstitut für Risikobewertung (German: Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- bone formation rate at tissue level
- Bone Formation Rate per Bone Surface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vascular permeability was determined to be significantly higher ipsilateral to the stroke than in the contralateral hemisphere (mean blood flow rates of 3.
Blood flow rate in the finger is directly proportional to and mainly determined by thermal conductivity of the skin (12).
Doppler ultrasound imaging may be used to measure tumor blood flow rate and then serve as real-time feedback to assist in adjusting the amount of balloon catheter inflation and to assess damage to the tumor vasculature during the treatment.
f1] Blood flow rate to weakly bound fat compartment, mL/hr [Q.