The benefit extended from the lowest blood alcohol concentration (below 0.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Blood Alcohol Concentration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Agents of Concern
- BiologicalAgents PC
- Biometric Access Control (security)
- Bioremediation Action Committee (EPA)
- Biotechnology Advisory Committee
- Black Alumni Chapter (various organizations)
- Black Alumni Club (various schools)
- Blackout Arts Collective (grassroots network)
- Block-Acknowledge Counter (ITU-T)
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Blood Alcohol Content
- Bloomer Amusement Co., Inc.
- Board, Authority, Commission, or Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Boating Advisory Council (Florida, USA)
- Bobcat Athletic Club (aka BAC'ers, Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Boeing Airplane Company
- Bollard Acoustical Consultants, Inc (Auburn, CA)
- Boomerang Association of Canada
- Booster Assembly Contractor
- Boric Acid Concentrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The police breathalyzer, with a maximum range of 2,000 mcg, was unable to record the man's blood alcohol concentration, which a blood test later found to be approximately 2,290 mcg, reports the New Zealand Press Association.
Dr Richard Lewis, Welsh secretary of the BMA, said: "We believe a further reduction in blood alcohol concentrations will prevent deaths and reduce the number of lives ruined by drink-drivers.
They found that nicotine reduced blood alcohol concentrations at levels which could affect humans.
The research also shows that for the 301 pedestrians killed with a known blood alcohol concentration (BAC), 38% were above the drink drive limit (80mg/100ml) with 25% more than twice over the limit (200 mg/100ml).