Circuit ruled that federal judges cannot use "a greater likelihood of rehabilitation" to justify a longer prison sentence for a criminal defendant, reported the BLT: The Blog of Legal Times.
What does BLT stand for?
BLT stands for Blog of Legal Times
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLT
We have 127 other meanings of BLT in our Acronym Attic
- Bistro Laurent Tourondel (New York City, NY)
- Bites, Licks and Tastes (Weight Watchers)
- Bizarre Love Triangle (band)
- Black Leather Times
- Black Liberation Theology
- Black Light Theater
- Black Lightwall Threadable (pipe)
- Blekinge Läns Tidning (newspaper)
- Block Large Transfer (PDP-10 Instruction)
- Blog Link Types