13 at the Hart Center, Meister mustered only two points and one rebound without a blocked shot in 13 minutes.
What does BLK stand for?
BLK stands for Blocked Shot (basketball)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BLK
We have 10 other meanings of BLK in our Acronym Attic
- Brookfield LePage Johnson Controls
- Bachelor Lake Joint Venture (Canada)
- Beyond Limits Known (sportswear; various locations)
- Bielska Liga Koszykowki (Polish basketball league)
- Blackpool, England, United Kingdom - Blackpool (Airport Code)
- BlackRock, Inc. (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Blocked Kick (football)
- Bund Länder Kommission für Bildungsplanung und Forschungsförderung (German: Bund-Länder Commission for Educational Planning and Research Promotion; est. 1970)
- Backlit Keyboard (Apple computers)
- Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank (German; Swiss bank)
- Blackbaud, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Black Sea Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blocked shots by forwards are a pretty big deal in the NHL.
BEFORE Minutes Played 694 (8 games) GOAL ATTEMPTS: Goals 0, Shots On Target 2, Shots Off Target 3, Blocked Shots 6.