Allen was the 2012 Gatorade Virginia Football Player of the Year, with 119 tackles and nine sacks, to go along with six fumble recoveries and six blocked kicks as a senior.
What does BLK stand for?
BLK stands for Blocked Kick (football)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BLK
We have 10 other meanings of BLK in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Jay
- Brookfield LePage Johnson Controls
- Bachelor Lake Joint Venture (Canada)
- Beyond Limits Known (sportswear; various locations)
- Bielska Liga Koszykowki (Polish basketball league)
- Blackpool, England, United Kingdom - Blackpool (Airport Code)
- BlackRock, Inc. (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Blocked Shot (basketball)
- Bund Länder Kommission für Bildungsplanung und Forschungsförderung (German: Bund-Länder Commission for Educational Planning and Research Promotion; est. 1970)
- Backlit Keyboard (Apple computers)
- Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank (German; Swiss bank)
- Blackbaud, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Black Sea Fleet
Samples in periodicals archive:
178 tackles, 4 INTs, 6 forced fumbles and 8 blocked kicks as senior.
Hodgson is developing a nickname of 'Chargedown Charlie' after he blocked kicks from Scotland fly-half Dan Parks and Andrea Masi on Saturday to score tries.
Charge-downs became infectious, but this time they worked in favour of the Dragons as Gregor's blocked kick gave Robert Sidoli a simple score from a lineout close to the Glasgow line, the game's third try in the space of seven minutes.
We blocked kicks, we played defense, and we played offense," he said.
When this happens, the kicker has to wait or hesitate, which can result in a blocked kick.
The Bucs should have saved themselves but Carolina's third blocked kick on an extra-point conversion sent the game into overtime, where the Panthers won 12-9.