Tenants include Dress Barn, Dress Barn Women, Strawberries Records and Blockbuster Video.
What does BBV stand for?
BBV stands for Blockbuster Video (store)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBV
We have 47 other meanings of BBV in our Acronym Attic
- Buckman Bridge Unitarian Universalist Society (Jacksonville, FL)
- Banco Bilbao-Vizcaya
- Bank of Blue Valley (Kansas)
- Base Band Vinson (US DoD)
- Bayrische Biologische Versuchsanstalt
- Beehive Bespoke Vintage (clothing)
- Beroepsorganisatie Banken Verzekeringen (Dutch)
- Bethel Bible Village (Hixson, TN)
- Bill & Ben Video (Doctor Who)
- Black Box Voting (unsecure voting machines)
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa (gaming)
- Blood-borne Virus
- Blower Bypass Valve
- Blue Book Value (car value)
- Body by Victoria (Victoria's Secret)
- Brags Beats and Variance (2+2 poker community)
- Brake Booster Vacuum (automotive)
- Bündner Bauernverband (German)
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (First Bank of Spain)
- Buzzards Bay Village Association (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alexander West and president Al Carter, solidified its position as the nation's largest black-owned Blockbuster Video franchise in April 1992, when it purchased 23 video outlets in Baltimore, Syracuse and Rochester, N.
Route 35, Oakhurst, New Jersey Winick Realty Group, which serves as the exclusive broker for both Starbucks/New Jersey and Blockbuster Video, developed a winning retail combination on Route 35 in Oakhurst, New Jersey, dividing a corner property, (a former Denny's restaurant site) between the entertainment and beverage retailers, thus allowing the two retailers to generate mutually beneficial retail traffic.
Once you have the three vouchers, take them to your nearest Blockbuster Video store and get your free kids or family movie rental - one free rental is available per customer.