What does B&G stand for?
B&G stands for Bloch and Guggenheimer (food manufacturer and distributor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B&G
- Bleed and Feed (function)
- Bradley & Fletcher (British butterfly list; UK)
- Branch and Flow (Diagram)
- Budget and Fiscal Section (overseas missions)
- Building and Facilities
- Business and Farm
- Business and Finance
- Business and Financial Services
- Barton and Guestier (winemakers)
- Bell & Gossett (pump and HVAC equipment manufacturer)