Byline: CHAD WELCH IT was 2004 when Californian punks Blink 182 last made it to Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena.
What does B182 stand for?
B182 stands for Blink 182
This definition appears frequently
- Thiamin (vitamin)
- Ben 10 Alien Force (cartoon; also seen as BTAF)
- Betaxolol 10 Mg (pharmacology)
- Cobalamin (vitamin)
- Biarmed chromosome 14
- Benzo-15-Crown-5 (chemistry)
- B serotype 15 sulphonamide resistant
- Pope Benedict 16
- B16 Amelanotic Melanoma
- Buccal Neuron 19
- B19 promoter at map unit 6
- Boundary-Corrected First Born (for scattering)
- B1 Bradykinin Receptor
- Belavia Belorussian (airline code)
- Big 2 (card game)
- Bonnie Bernstein (CBS sports reporter)
- Conventional B Cell (biology)
- Riboflavin (vitamin)
- Base-Optimal Second-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blink 182 are the perennially teenage and - let''s admit it - hugely catchy punk-pop band that brought their Californian sounds to the world.
Summary: US rockers Blink 182 are back after a five-year break.
The former Blink 182 star, 30, is back with new band Angels And Airwaves and says that, like the Stones, they are here to stay.
Byline: STEPHEN MAGUIRE IRISH band Blink are set to cash in on their long-running 'feud'with millionaire rockers Blink 182 - by putting their legal affairs on ebay.
And pop punk band bLiNk 182 are also heading for the Welsh capital in a separate concert in the run-up to Christmas.
Blink 182, a pop/punk band that got their start in San Diego in 1993, is famous for songs such as "All The Small Things" and "What's My Age Again?