They have Park Assist Pilot, Lane Keeping Aid, the World First Pedestrian Airbag Technology, Enhanced Blind Spot Information System, Cross Traffic Alert, Pedestrian Detection, etc.
What does BLIS stand for?
BLIS stands for Blind Spot Information System (Volvo)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLIS
We have 42 other meanings of BLIS in our Acronym Attic
- Benthic Layer Interactive Profiling System
- Boundary Layer Illumination and Radiance - Balance
- Biomedical Library & Informatics Review Committee
- Brief Loquaciousness and Interpersonal Responsiveness Test (Department of Psychology, University of Texas at Austin)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Studies
- Base Level Inquiry System
- Basic Load Inspection System
- Because Life Is Short (Denver, CO)
- Bell Laboratories Interpretive System
- Blekinge Idrottshistoriska Sällskap (Sweden)
- Blood Information System
- Building Lifecycle Interoperable Software
- Belgian Luxembourg Interactive Software Association (business group)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bladed Disk
- Broadband Laser Inter-Satellite Link
- Bagong Lipunan Improvement of Sites and Services (Philippines)
- Balloon-Borne Laser In-Situ Sensor
- Base Level Integrated Support System
- Basic Language for Implementing System Software (DEC PDP-10)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, second on the list at 66%, is an audio system with smartphone app capability, followed by remote garage door opener at 62%, blind spot information system at 57% and rear view backup camera at 56%.
Prudz Castillo, Ford Philippines assistant vice president for Marketing, stated that the vehicle also has several sensors and radars around that car offering it smart driving features such as Active City Stop, Active Park Assist, Blind Spot Information System, Ford Power Start, Keyless Entry, and Torque Vectoring Control.
In addition, there are a number of more advanced features built into the car to help prevent any accidents, such as lane departure warning, traffic sign recognition, blind spot information system and much more.
This comprises active city stop, lane departure warning, lane keeping aid, traffic sign recognition, driver alert, auto high beam and blind spot information system.
BLIND Spot Information System is another stunning innovation where radar sensors spot vehicles hidden in your blind spots.
Active park assist, whereby the car parks itself and the sensor-based Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert are also features of the new, longer car.