Preparation and Planning The Navy chose Blimp Squadron (ZP) 14 based at Naval Air NAS Weeksville, N.
What does ZedRon stand for?
ZedRon stands for Blimp Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Zoological Email Directory
- Zoonotic and Environmentally Transmitted Diseases
- Zero Energy Deuterium2 (larger version of the ZEEP nuclear reactor, started 1960)
- Zimbabwe Essential Drugs Action Programme (World Health Organization)
- Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung
- Zeebrugge Electronic Data Interchange Services
- Zentrales Teile-Dispositionssystem
- Zero Emission Downsized Improved Safety Urban Vehicle (University of Bath; UK)
- Zespól Elektrowni Dolna Odra (Polish power company)
- Zero-Energy Density of States
- Zimbabwe Economic Development Strategy
- Zonal Electrical Distribution System
- Zentrale Endoskopie-Einheit (German: National Endoscopy Unit; University Hospital Tübingen; Tübingen, Germany)
- Zona Económica Exclusiva (Portugal)
- Zone Economique Exclusive
- Zuni Entrepreneurial Enterprises (Zuni, NM)
- Zona Ekonomi Eksklusif Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Exclusive Economic Zone)
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (based in India)
- Zeekoevlei Environmental Education Programme (est. 2001; South Africa)
- Zero Energy Experimental Pile
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first airship arrived on 13 June, and base manpower expanded with the establishment of Blimp Squadron (ZP) 23.
The hangar was hurriedly erected during the muddy winter of 1942 to house Blimp Squadron ZP-33, a flock of eight 251-foot helium-filled Navy blimps that patrolled the Pacific coastline during World War II.