Preparation and Planning The Navy chose Blimp Squadron (ZP) 14 based at Naval Air NAS Weeksville, N.
What does BlimpRon stand for?
BlimpRon stands for Blimp Squadron (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bloomington Loves Its Kids (Bloomington, MN)
- Botswana Life Insurance Ltd. (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Bovine Ligated Ileal Loop
- Beyond Ladies in Leg Casts
- Bachelor of Library and Information Management
- Berthing Latch Interface Mechanism
- Boy Lost in Music (UK producer)
- Beckman Laser Institute and Medical Clinic (University of California Irvine)
- B Lymphocyte-Induced Maturation Protein
- Boundary Layer Integral Matrix Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first airship arrived on 13 June, and base manpower expanded with the establishment of Blimp Squadron (ZP) 23.
The hangar was hurriedly erected during the muddy winter of 1942 to house Blimp Squadron ZP-33, a flock of eight 251-foot helium-filled Navy blimps that patrolled the Pacific coastline during World War II.