The patients underwent baseline evaluations on the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) and the Blessed Dementia Rating Scale (BDRS).
What does BDRS stand for?
BDRS stands for Blessed Dementia Rating Scale (clinical screening instrument)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDRS
We have 3 other meanings of BDRS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcast Data Receiver Node
- Baghdad-Denver Region Partnership (Sister Cities International)
- Bankruptcy Dispute Resolution Program (bankruptcy court)
- Biological Defense Research Program (NMRI)
- Biscay Dolphin Research Programme (UK)
- Brain Development Research Program (University of California, San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
- Bridge Document Retrieval Program
- Battlefield Damage Repair System
- Berkeley Dispute Resolution Service
- Bipolar Depression Rating Scale
- Boston Dispute Resolution Services (Boston, MA)
- British Double Reed Society (UK)
- Baby's Daddy Removal Team
- Battle Damage Repair Training (aircraft)
- BFS Discrepancy Report Tracking (NASA)
- European Union-Japan Business Dialogue Round Table
- Birth Defects Research Unit (UK)
- Belvidere and Delaware River Railway Company
- Bi-Directional Remote Video Transceiver (Kutta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blessed Dementia Rating Scale was administered to relatives of twins who scored poorly on the TELE.