It's not often that you find the British Drama League and Blast Theory included in the same book, but in doing so, Shepherd relates the early ambitions of the twentieth century to the end-of-the-century's reinvention of forms.
What does BT stand for?
BT stands for Blast Theory (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BT
We have 75 other meanings of BT in our Acronym Attic
- BitTorrent (file swarming program)
- Bjørn Tore (Norwegian artist)
- Black Tapestries (webcomic)
- Black Templars (Space Marine Chapter, gaming)
- Black Temple (World of Warcraft)
- Black Thorn (game)
- Black Tiger (shrimp)
- Black Tower (game)
- Blair-Taylor (Wisconsin school district)
- Blalock-Taussig Shunt (also seen as B-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flypad, by Blast Theory, creates a collaborative experience for up to 11 players, who create their own 3D avatars.