Toluidine blue (TB) is a basic dye that helps in identification of myeloid blasts showing differentiation towards basophils, which may be seen in acute basophilic leukemia, basophilic blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and AML with basophilia.
What does BC CML stand for?
BC CML stands for Blast Crisis of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business Continuity
- Business Correspondence
- Business Correspondent (Indian banking sector)
- Butt Crack
- Buying Climax (Wyckoff Trading Theory)
- Bypass Coordinator
- Committed Burst Size
- Patches (METAR descriptor)
- Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- British Columbia Citizens Alliance Now
- Belleview College & Bible Seminary (Westminster, CO)
- Building Consultants & Engineers, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Business Control & Support (UK)
- Bookmobile Center & Warehouse (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Backwards-Compatible Array Bounds Checking (computing)
- Board Certified - Advanced Clinical Diabetes Management
- Brooklyn College Center for Computer Music (Brooklyn, NY)
- Blast Crisis of Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia
- British Columbia Forensic Odontology Response Team (British Columbia, Canada)
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
High incidence of meningeal leukemia in lymphoid blast crisis of chronic myeloid leukemia.