Upon receipt of its first OEM order, ParkerVision's baseband partner is committed to place a blanket purchase order for one million chipsets and to release an initial shipment for delivery under terms already negotiated.
What does BPO stand for?
BPO stands for Blanket Purchase Order
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPO
We have 90 other meanings of BPO in our Acronym Attic
- Base Procurement Office
- Basic Postflight Operations
- Basic Protection Officer (International Foundation for Protection Officers)
- Beer Pong One (party game website)
- Benefit Plans Office (Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod)
- Benevolent & Protective Order (of Elks of the USA)
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Berliner Philaharmoniker Orchestra (Germany)
- Best Possible Outcome
- Blood Program Office (US DoD)
- Bodog Poker Open (tournament)
- Bond Pad Opening
- Boston Pops Orchestra
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra (Boulder, CO)
- Brisbane Philharmonic Orchestra (Paddington, QLD, Australia)
- British Post Office (British Telephone System)
- Broker Price Opinions
- Broker's Price Opinion (FNMA)
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Purchasing module, users can now make blanket purchase orders and indicate or change the vendor to be paid at the point of invoice entry.
Doing It Right Best Practices in Requisition and Purchase-Order Processing * Self-service requisitions using online and web-based item catalogs * Automated general ledger account validation * Automated budget availability verification * Automated routing and approval verification * Automated conversion of approved requisitions to purchase orders * Blanket purchase orders for a large percentage of the total buy * Procurement cards for most transactions under $1,000 * Procurement card transactions posted to a single general ledger account per procurement card * Purchase orders submitted via electronic data interchange and/or supplier's intranets Source: The Hackett Group The Value of Streamlined Processes World Measure Avg.