Every so often a celebrity would take to the stage to collect their prize, and after thanking the director and their co-stars and dribbling on about their disgusting family for a bit, they'd gaze up at the "regular" folk in the cheap seats and offer a profound thank you to them, because after all, dear public,youare the ones who ultimately blah blah blah let me pat you on the head blah blah blah God bless your plebby little faces blah blah blah.
What does B3 stand for?
B3 stands for Blah Blah Blah
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B3
We have 2 other meanings of B3 in our Acronym Attic
- Back to the Future (movie)
- Beta 2 Technical Refresh (Microsoft)
- B2 Training Systems Contractor Logistics Support Library
- Back to Work
- Born to Win
- Black 2 and White 2 (Pokémon)
- Beauty, Brains and Beyond (website)
- Bon-Bon Blanco (band; Japan)
- Builders Beyond Borders (Norwalk, CT)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (video game)
- Blender 3D (modelling software)
- Bodypaint 3D Format (filename extension)
- Building Better Business Decisions (Wafi C&TS)
- Better Business Broadband at DS3 (Edge Networks)
- Biomathématiques Biostatistiques Bioinformatique Épidémiologie
- Business with triple E Engineering - Energies - EDV
- Band 3 Cytoplasmic Fragments
Samples in periodicals archive:
@loveandgarbage (loveandgarbage): Jackson trial update blah blah blah rohypnol blah blah blah propanol blah blah blah alcohol blah blah blah show me on the doll blah blah bla.
1 in the States, along with the new single, Blah Blah Blah - that features 30H
People always glom right on to its abject nature, or blah blah blah blah blah.
3 seconds," - blah blah blah - "V 12 engine" blah blah blah, "Daytona race track," blah blah blah.
BRITS blah blah, McCartney blah blah blah, Spice Girls blah blah blah, male artists blah blah blah, younger faces on banknotes blah blah blah, corporate hospitality blah blah blah, MPs.
It probably was a reaction to some of the pressure that got heaped on: `most anticipated record' this, `save rock-and-roll' that, blah blah blah blah.