The secondary weapons are also a lot more effective this time around and provide viable alternatives to the Blades of Exile and in certain situations weapon choice is key to progression.
What does BoE stand for?
BoE stands for Blades of Exile (computer game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BoE
We have 49 other meanings of BoE in our Acronym Attic
- Basis Of Estimate
- Batallon de Operaciones Especiales (special operations battallion)
- Bénéficiaires de l'Obligation d'Emploi (French: Beneficiaries of Employment Obligation)
- Benign Occipital Epilepsy
- Bill of Entry (various companies)
- Bill of Equipment
- Bill of Exchange
- Bind on Equip (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Biodiversité des Organismes et Écologie (French: Biodiversity and Ecology of Organisms)
- Black Ops Elite (Utah airsoft team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meaty combat is as satisfying as ever, with Kratos creating chaos with his deadly Blades of Exile and unleashing powerful and visually stunning special moves.